Video: 10 Minute IT Jams - An update from Cato Networks
TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Demetris Booth, who is the Director of Product Marketing for the APJ region at Cato Networks.
Cato’s vision is to deliver a next-generation secure network architecture that eliminates the complexity, costs, and risks associated with legacy IT approaches based on disjointed point solutions. With Cato, your IT organization and your business are ready for whatever comes next.
Demetris joins us today to tell us more about Cato and more about their offerings in the region.
In the video, we discuss:
- What are Cato Networks' key products and offerings?
- What are the most recent improvements/innovations in Cato's offerings?
- What trends are Cato's product development teams laser-focused on next?
- What infrastructure or resources does Cato have in the APAC market?
- If an enterprise end-user wanted to engage with Cato, what is the best way?