CybeReady, a global specialist in security awareness training, has announced the release of a new version of its award-winning security training platform, expressly developed for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) ranging from 25 to 150 employees.
Recognising the challenges faced by these organisations, CybeReady has optimised its solution to make cybersecurity training even more effective, affordable, and user-friendly for SMEs, the company states.
"As more large businesses and corporations invest in cybersecurity tools, hackers are increasingly targeting small and medium-sized businesses," commented FBI Supervisory Special Agent Michael Sohn to CNBC in a report on what SMEs can do to protect themselves from hackers. "Our key message for these businesses is to stay vigilant."
Typically constrained by limited resources, many SMEs lack a dedicated IT security team or even a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). This new SME-optimised solution from CybeReady, acknowledges these challenges to provide a robust security training solution that is competitively priced and tailored for companies with minimal IT infrastructure and support staff, the company states.
Advanced capabilities include:
- AutoPilot mode to ensure the training runs out-of-the-box, reducing time and resource requirements from the IT or HR department.
- Full compliance achieved in a click of a button - so the organisation is always ready for security audits.
- Continuous and training for employees, ensuring employees are up to date on the latest email phishing tactics (versus periodic training which has been shown to be much less effective).
- Adaptive phishing simulation campaigns customises the training per employees rile, department, location and risk group, so new and high-risk employees get trained more frequently Auto-generated progress reports (weekly and monthly) with detailed benchmarking.
- Accelerated onboarding that activates the security awareness training process without delay.
- Average time required to deploy and run the solution is about one hour per quarter.
The CybeReady SME solution aims to deliver measurable results and operational simplicity. With the 'Autopilot' feature, organisations can effortlessly roll out continuous training that provides phishing simulations and learning micro sessions, tailored to each employee's role, department, location and risk group. The goal is to aid SMEs in achieving security compliance, and reduce risk rapidly, even if resources are limited.
Eitan Fogel, CEO of CybeReady, comments, "Understanding the dynamics of SMEs, where decision-makers often wear multiple hats, we've built a solution that's easy to implement and manage."
"Our mission is to ensure even the smallest businesses can equip their teams with the tools they need to protect against the flood of cyber threats putting organisations at risk. No company is too small for hackers, and with CybeReady, no company is too small to defend."