Video: 10 Minute IT Jams - An update from FIDO Alliance
TechDay's 10-Minute IT Jams provide sharp, to-the-point insights into emerging and established technology companies.
Today, we are joined by Andrew Shikhiar, who is the Executive Director & CMO at FIDO Alliance.
The FIDO Alliance is an open industry association with a focused mission: authentication standards to help reduce the world’s over-reliance on passwords.
The FIDO Alliance promotes the development of, use of, and compliance with standards for authentication and device attestation.
Andrew joins us today to tell us more about FIDO Alliance and what they are doing in the APAC region.
In the video, we discuss:
- What is FIDO Alliance, and how did the association come about?
- What is FIDO Alliance’s footprint like here in APAC, and what sort of resources do you have?
- What is your association’s main objective, and how do you go about achieving that?
- Tell us a bit about FIDO Authentication, and what that offers to organisations across APAC.
- For someone who wants to engage with FIDO Alliance, what is the best way to find out more?