LogRhythm announces LogRhythm Axon and new solution enhancements
LogRhythm has announced the launch of LogRhythm Axon, a cloud-native security operations platform that they say has been built from the ground up and incorporates years of cybersecurity experience.
According to the company, Axon provides an easier way for security teams to achieve better visibility across both cloud and on-prem log sources, helping further establish a foundation for their security practices.
LogRhythm Axon is said to act as a force multiplier to overwhelmed security teams who are expected to confidently, effectively, and efficiently defend against cyberattacks.
It contains enhanced reporting, simplified collection and enrichment of logs, an intuitive interface and options allowing for the reduced burden of hardware infrastructure and software upgrades.
Besides Axon, the company is also launching valuable enhancements to its LogRhythm SIEM Platform, NDR, and UEBA solutions. These new features will be released in an upcoming quarterly rollout and include:
- Expanding data collection with enhancements that improve capabilities to collect on-premise and cloud log sources.
- Enabling US Federal agencies and their contractors to securely work within the Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) set by NIST.
- Improved analytical model that tracks when a user authenticates with a new log source type to continue providing the best protection related to user attacks.
- Simplified analyst experience to make use of the identity heatmap and assets details in the UI.
- Enhanced analyst threat hunting and incident response experience by providing more visibility into network traffic via data collection through PCAP and NetFlow.
- Ability to opt into a reimagined NDR analyst experience that optimises data presentation and brings rich context to analyst's activities.
"As allies in the fight against digital weaponisation, we are obsessed with continuously improving the way we work to deliver innovation customers care about," says Chris O'Malley, CEO of LogRhythm.
"We are dedicated to helping customers meet rising security expectations by keeping our promise of delivering quarterly innovation to both the Axon platform as well as our entire product portfolio. With LogRhythm Axon, SIEM, NDR, and UEBA, we are helping busy and lean security teams proactively detect threats, efficiently investigate incidents, and ultimately keep their business and customers safe, day after day."
Kish Dill, Chief Product and Customer Officer of LogRhythm, agrees, saying that the new innovations will help give security teams more options and scope across their operations.
We are thrilled to announce innovations across our portfolio in addition to a brand-new offering with Axon. The cloud-native platform gives security teams more flexibility and reduces their burden of managing data and operational infrastructure, helping them focus on the work that matters," he says.
"With the Axon security operations platform, log collection and enrichment are intuitive by design, making it easy to search for, analyse, and report on potential threats, and to meet SOC requirements."